Consulting: Research & Data Science
After ten years at the research bench, and developing a set of R scripts to process and analyze over 4 million data points for my PhD thesis, I have a few things to say about research and data science. My subsequent 6 years working in research workflow management and research reference management have further expanded my expertise.
If your organization needs to be more data driven, or your research process could be more efficient, I can help you achieve these goals.
Typical questions when adopting a data driven approach:
- * What data do we need?
- * What can we measure ourselves, and how do we measure it?
- * What external data is available to us, and how do we find it?
- * How do we ensure the data we use is trustworthy?
- * How can we cut the time spend on research, and invest that time on getting our projects finished?
- * I have a big dataset, but how do I analyze that data and what about it is important?
- * Do we need our own dedicated data scientist, or do we need a data science team?
Whether you are just getting started using data in your business, or you want to assess how to move forward in implementing a more data driven approach, we can have a chat about what works for your needs. Feel free to reach out, and we can discuss how I can help. The best way to reach me is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.