Sometimes in business, investment is needed to help the continuation and the funding of your company. It’s understandable that you want to make their experience with your company as pleasurable as possible, in the hope that they will either invest in your company, or continue to invest in your business. But how can you ensure that they are going to be impressed? No worries, we’ve got some great tips on how to impress visiting investors. Check it out:
Prepare, prepare, and prepare some more
You will need to have plenty of things to show your investors once they arrive, so make sure that you’re preparing things like:
- Staff members and how you require them to act and behave when your investors are around.
- Documents supporting why they should invest/continue investing.
- Things for your investors to do on their trip, other than viewing you as a business.
- Get everything in ship shape so that you’re able to show you’re a serious business with big ideas that could make them lots of money.
- New ideas for them to ponder on.
- Merchandise for them to take away with them.
- A presentable team and store (if you have one).
It’s all about class
If you’re looking to have a serious amount of money invested into your company, then it’s important to show your investors that you mean business. Class up their whole experience with these amazing ideas:
- Take them to the best restaurants in the area, and pay for it too.
- Check them into quality accommodation so that they can enjoy their stay as much as possible.
- Check little details such as the aircraft interiors that they are flying in to ensure you’re giving off the right impression.
- If you don’t already have one, book a large room to host meetings and discussions in. Trust us, it will be way better than your office.
- Make their visit as easy as possible for them. This mean arranging everything from flights to pick up at the airport, and even travel so they can get around once they’ve arrived.
Think about it this way; you want your investors to help look after your company by injecting money into it, so it’s important to look after them to create a good working relationship.
Make them believe in you
Finally, even if you do all of the above, no investor is going to dip their hand into their pocket if they don’t believe in what you’re doing. It’s important to show flair and passion for what you’re doing, and make them believe in it as much as you do!
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon